To update the special Password Bookings Essential Uses to send your Emails as you, please do the following:
- Go to your Google Accounts – App Password Settings – Click Here…
- Enter new App Name – e.g. “Email from Bookings Essential”
- Copy the Password generated and click “Done”
- Go to Bookings Essential Admin Application – “Settings-Email Settings”
- Paste the new Password into “SMTP Password” – REMOVE ANY SPACES FROM PASSWORD
- Check that “Your Website Email Server” is the server selected.
- Click “Save Server Settings”
- Click “Send Test Email”
- Confirm you have received the Test email
If you receive the test email then all your Reminders and Notifications will now go through your Google Mail Account and be Visible in the GMail Sent items.
You will also be allowed to use the “Letters” area of Bookings Essential Admin. A authentication failure in “letters” will immediately switch your Email Server to Bookings Essential and you will not be able to send letters.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware of your GMail sending limits for your account – https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852