At the moment refunding a Stripe payment doesn’t automatically put money back into the clients credit card account.
This is because you will lose the merchant fee if you do, so we leave it up to you to make the decision about either transferring them to another class, giving them Credit or actually refunding their money.
- Transfer Class is simply
- refund them from current class with a note and
- put them into a new one showing as paid (hopefully the same cost)
- Giving them Credit
- Go to Point of Sale
- Click the Account Credit checkbox
- Enter amount
- Click paynow.
- Refund the original Booking with a refunding note referring to the account credit
- checkout Client Account Credit to see how to use credit
- Refunding in Stripe
- Login to Stripe
- Click on the payment
- Click on the refund button.
- Enter how much you want to refund
- You will lose the Fee amount when doing this.
- Refund the original Booking with a refunding note referring to the stripe refund