Parent Child Pack Sharing
Sometimes you may want to share a pack amongst several people.
We call this a Parent / Child relationship where the Parent pays for the child.
However you could equally share with anyone else in your client list. e.g Husbands, Wives, Mothers, Daughters, Friends, etc…
To set this up:
- Go to clients.
- Select the child from client list.
- In our example below it is “Margot Baker”
- Click the group’s button
- Uncheck invoices self.
- Select parent from dropdown.
- In our example below it is “Guilda Baker”
- Click Save.
- Then the child can use the parents packs.
- It should be noted that if the child has packs of their own that these will be presented or auto allocated first in preference over the parents packs.