Sometimes you may want to extend client member package expiries in bulk due to unexpected closures or outages.
Bookings Essential allows you to extend client member packages in Bulk rather that individually extending then in “Clients-Packages” menu.
To extend client member package expiries in Bulk:
- Go to Reports.
- Click on the “Package Expiry” report.
- Set the date range of the member packages expiring that you want to extend
- NB: Set “Expiring Before” date to 1 year from now
- This ensures you get all the active package’s as we are searching for “expiry dates”.
- Click the “Create Report” button
This will list all client packages that expire in between those dates.
- Select the clients member packages you want to extend by checking the line item checkbox in the column on the far right
- Deselect (uncheck) the client member packages you do NOT want to extend.
- Set the number of days you want to extend the client member packs.
- Click the “Extend Selected Member Pack Expiry” button.