To use this feature you must request it via email to email@example.com
This integration initially connects your Google Workspace (GSuite) or GMail account to Bookings Essential so that Outbound Emails from the system are from your Business.
It will store a copy of your outbound emails in your Google Mail Sent Folder while removing the requirement for special passwords to be created for Emailing on your behalf securely.
To connect your Google Workspace or GMail Account to Bookings Essential:
- Go to the Settings- Email Settings Page
- Scroll to the section “Choose Email Server Settings”
- Click the “Google Email or GMail – Connect” button.
- The will be an authentication pop-up from Google
- Please complete the identification process
- Click the Google Pop up “Allow” button
- If successful your will be notified and told to Test it
- Click the “Save Server Settings” button.
- Click the “Send Test Email” button
- Send your self a Test Email
- Al going well you will receive an Email from your Google Mail Account in a few seconds and you can check it by viewing your Google Mail Sent Folder.
Please be aware for the best deliverability:
If you have a website, consult your Website Manager or Internet Service Provider and include the following BE servers in your DNS SPF record.
Send them this:
For best deliverability please ask your Website Manager to
add the following to your Domain SPF record: