Sometimes you may want to run an account with a client rather than have them buy a set package….
or… put away extra Money they have paid into a “Account” with you.
Please make sure you read the important notes at the bottom of this page
|To give someone account credit with your business:
- Click on the “Point of Sale” menu
- Check the “Account Credit Payment” checkbox.
- Do not select a product from the dropdown beside it.
- Enter the Amount received and the Payment method.
- Click the Pay Now button.
||To use the credit:
- From any of the POS, Package or Bookings Payment pop ups..
- Select “Account Credit” from the payment method dropdown menu.
- The Credit will be used to Automatically to pay off unpaid bookings.
- You can turn this “OFF” per client who has account credit, as per diagram example shown.
- At this stage the client cannot use the credit online themselves on your website
- This is under construction
- A history of the Credit usage will be tracked in the “Client-Invoices” page by clicking on the relevant Invoice.
- The Payments section of the Client-Invoices
- If Account Credit is low, it can be used to “Part-Pay” for a sale.
- Click here for part payment training…
- Account Credit will accumulate if another account credit payment is made and the credit total will be displayed in Green in the top right of any payment pop up window.